I’ve been waiting to see if this coat will go on sale before I post it, but honestly it’s worth a LOT more than it’s regular retail price. Here’s what I love about this pile-lined parka coat from H&M:
- Pockets galore – it has regular side pockets to easily slip cold hands into, but it also has snap secured pockets on each side for safely storing your wallet, cell phone (yes, the pockets are large enough) and car keys.
- The pile lining is like being wrapped in sherpa softness without too much bulk
- The faux fur trimmed hood adds an element of style and warmth for your face, but it can be removed
- It has a cinch waist to give a little definition to your top half so you don’t rock the marshmallow look
- Did I say this coat is $59
- It comes in a variety of colors, and I’m so tempted to buy a second color
- It’s cut on a bias to cover your bum and keep those cheeks warm
If you’re a more loyal Old Navy shopper, my sister has this parka and she also LOVES it! It’s very similar to the one from H&M and is on major sale right now in black for $54 (regularly $85) or blush and burgundy for $35!